Monday, February 23, 2015

My February Ipsy Glam Bag! ♥︎



What's in my February Ipsy Glam bag! :)

♥︎

Here's a blush cheek powder in Cosmopolitan by Model Co.



♥︎

Lip gloss in Anguilla by Cargo



♥︎

Large angled face brush #504 by Luxie Beauty





♥︎

Powder Eyeshadow in Pearl Fizz by Rob Scheppy for 'Tini beauty


UH OH!  Mine came like this!
It was wrapped in a small bubble wrap packaging and still...
bummer! :(


♥︎

And lastly,...
a cute 'lil ipsy pouch :)




I can't wait to try them out!
Yes, a little disappointed with the eye shadow...
but meh...I can still use it :)
Or, I may try to reassemble the powder with the alcohol trick...?

Overall, very excited :)
I think I'm most excited about the brush! ♥︎


2 comments:

  1. Nice to see the ipsy bag on a blog! I just started a blog as well! Check mine out and offer feedback?? Hashtagbotd.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachael! :) What a cute blog you have <3 xo

    ReplyDelete