Wednesday, March 11, 2015

No More Mess! - Garnier BB Cream



Please!! ...No more MESS!!
Eeeeeehh...sob...I love you but ... why?!
aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!


♥︎



Okey, alright, let's calm down!
I apologize for MY messy behaviour :)

So, is it just with mine...or do others also have this Garnier BB Cream and have to deal with the same issue?
Does yours...ooze out like this?
⬇︎



You have to shake the tube just before each use, but by doing so, the liquid oozes out into the cap.
You, then, have to slowly turn the cap off hoping that it won't explode, run down your fingers and get it all over the bathroom counter...


So much oozes out that I don't even have to squeeze some onto my fingers...
I just wipe enough amount I need off of the tip of the tube onto my fingers and use that on my face.  And even then, there are still so much left on the tip and inside the cap.



♥︎Ladies and gents!♥︎
♥︎Young and old!♥︎
♥︎And everyone else in between!♥︎

I HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION!

♥︎Step one♥︎

Clean off as much as you can using a wet cloth, tissue paper, paper towel, q-tips...
whatever you need to clean that excess off!





♥︎Step Two♥︎

Get a sticker gem of your choice that is small enough to fit inside the cap.
I got this one from the Dollar store.
In Quebec, we have a chain called Dollorama and you can purchase this pack of gazillion sticker gems.




And look! ♥︎
One fits right inside the cap!
The key here,  is you have to have a gem that is not flat.  It has to be raised a bit in order to block the hole.
The problem with this BB Cream packaging is that there is a fine gap between the cap and the hole.  So this gem will fill in that gap, blocking the hole, thus preventing the cream to ooze out after each use:)

How easy was that!!



Now, if you do not have any gems or find any at your local dollar store or craft store...
I have not tried this yet, but essentially you can use whatever to "fill in that gap".
Some ideas I can suggest are...
sticky-tack, playdoh, thick foam tape or paper, paper towel...whatever you choose to use, simply cut them or shape them into the right size and place it inside the cap!

Hope this helps! ♥︎

xo

#garnierbbcream #messypackaging #solutiontoyourproblem #makeup #ilovegarnier #stickergem #tomokoloco




No comments:

Post a Comment